10 November 2013

H&M Did I Tell You? - Swatches and review.

Hey there!

Today I have for you a little gem that made its way into my stash a while ago. Its exactly what I was looking for :) Recently H&M came up with a gorgeous idea of changing brushes in their line of nail polishes into much wider ones. Score! Their brushes were terrible! Onto the swatch then:


As you can see Did I Tell You? is a glitter topper. Clear base packed with small and medium sized hexes in rather dark blue shade (the swatches show the glitter a bit too bright) but believe me, its absolutely stunning!


I was afraid that the glitters wont come out of the bottle easily but I was wrong. Application is amazing! This is rather thicker coat of Did I Tell You? over a simple white to light blue gradient.

I also couldnt help myself and added a coat of a matte top coat.. Yummy!



I can really recommend this shade to anybody, its stunning and rather inexpensive.

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment