19 November 2013

Galaxy.. Again?!

Hey there!

Wow, it feels like its been a while. My cats has been to the vet and since then they havent been themselves so now I have to take care of them extra much. It means I basically have no time to do anything by myself anymore but who cares, the babies needs their mommy.

Yes, its another galaxy manicure, Ill not stop until I master this art. Every single time I do galaxy nails I think I could have done a better job. The perfectionist in me doesnt allow any randomness and I struggle with the nebula every time. They should be more random but its too hard! Anyways, no more rambling! Here it is:


I think the color combo is amazing, its not your regular galaxy but I love it nonetheless :) 
My base is Marina by Gina Tricot. The nebula is done with Essie Wheres My Chauffeur and Shimmer Mint by Gina Tricot followed by a thin coat of OPI Servin' Up Sparkle.


I definitely must work on my randomness but I still like the mani. How about you?

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I will always love galaxy nails, they are so interesting and unique looking :)

    ReplyDelete