13 August 2013

Pastel galaxy nails.

Hey there!

Im writing this as its kind of late so dont mind if I say something weird. Im exhausted.

Anyways.. Todays nails are pastel galaxy ones. Okay, so I may have gone totally overboard with these. You see, I wanted to make this mani burst with pastel colors and as I finished it, I realized I used only 2 colors for it with a thrird barerly visible. What a bummer :( I went with it cause why not, will definitely add more colors to it next time but for now... well. Here they are:


I started off with a white base, Essie Blanc, then sponged on Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau, IsaDora Lilac Bikini and a hint of IsaDora Power Pink. I wanted to add more but I just forgot I suppose. Must concentrate on actually doing my nails and not think about everything else while I do my nails. I topped it all off with a coat of Wet n Wild Halucinate.


The pictures dont do justice to the glitter, I really like this one, it sparkles a lot in the sun :) So what do you think about my pastel galaxy nails?

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. I really like this. The colours are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design! So cute and soft :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You are right, it is soft but not too soft? Im not sure myself!

      Delete