15 May 2013

Nude base + a jelly sandwich, with stars!

Hey ladies!

I recently purchased a few polishes from (new to me at least) Swedish company called HOTmakeup that makes all kinds of cosmetics and of course nail polish too. One of the polishes I bought was a true beauty. A glitter bomb in a clear base. You may be thinking why is this so unique? Well let me show you:


Now, I layered Stars and Dots (that is the name of the glitter) by HOTmakeup over Nordic Cap NP06 (nude) to show you this amazing, fine copper glitter. Probably there is plenty polishes with copper glitter but I havent seen any yet so when I saw this I knew I had to buy it! In the Stars and Dots there are also blue small hexes and small holographic stars. I totally love it! The blue glitter is bright and it complements the copper glitter beautifully. Stars are always welcome :)


So this is the beauty, I totally fell for it when I saw it so there it is :) Do you like Stars and Dots?
This wasnt a real review of it but I really wanted to share this with you! I didnt get paid by the company to do this so no mistakes there.

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment