20 May 2013

A bit of neon maybe?

Hello ladies!

Uff this last week was horrible. Lots of studying + even more studying! Now Im done (for now) and Im back to doing my nails :) 

Since the weather has been nice for past few weeks I decided to get some bright neons on my nails. I have a few manis that I would love to collect together and make them into a "Neon Week". Im willing to give it a try but as you know I dont post everyday so it would rather be "Neon manis when-I-actually-post Week". So maybe instead of labeling it I will just go for it and not call it anything? 

Anyways, today is first of my neon manis. It features a neon pink that I recently purchased and didnt realize that its a neon until I actually put it on my nails. Im talking about IsaDora Power Pink.


Power Pink is a jelly like, pink neon. I was surprised when it covered nicely in 2 coats. Formula is amazing and it dries fast. I love it. I really hope that this doesnt stain my nails as now Im rid of my stained nails and Im willing to show them to you (hence my cut-out accent nail). Accent nail was done with some striping tape, Power Pink and Lilac Bikini by IsaDora. Ill swatch Lilac Bikini asap!


So how did you like the cut-out accent nail? Until now Im still not loving it but I did want to try it :) How about you, do you rock any neons yet?

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love neons and I love your accent nail!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I wasnt sure if the accent nail fit into all of it but it started to grow on me :)

      Delete