10 April 2013

Kleancolor Blue-Eyed Girl - Swatches and review!

Hello there!

Today I have for you a mani that is really a swatch! Confusing huh? Yeah, well I want to show you Kleancolor shade - Blue-Eyed Girl


As you can see from the bottle on the picture above, Blue-Eyed Girl is a blue yelly packed with metallic blue medium-sized hexes and blue fine glitter. I did not try to build up this polish to wear it alone but instead I layered it over a back base. This picture doesnt do its justice (yeah, bad focus) but in real life is truly stunning!


Drying time of Blue-Eyed Girl is quite ok. Ive worn this mani in almost a week and believe it or not, I had just some tip wear - no chipping! 

Kleancolor polishes have that specific smell to them and I recommend you to get over it cause they got many shades worth having, including some holos :) I hope you liked it!


Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment