15 February 2013

Spring? Yes, please!

Hey ladies!

Todays quick post features some of the new Spring shades from Depend. I know its just middle of February but Im pretty sick of the winter already and I want the Spring to come early!

I did feel for a gradient (what a surprise huh?) so I used 3 of my 4 picks from the Spring collection.


For the gradient I used Depend nr 347 (peach), 353 (blue) and 354 (lilac in the middle). I topped it all with Black Polka Dot by Nubar (my newest addition to the collection). I just love black glitter and Black Polka Dot is just what this gradient needed :)


How about you, are you tired of the winter yet?


Ill post swatches of those Depend shades soon so stay tuned!

Thank you for stopping by! :) xx

*All of the nail polish I own I bought with my own money or received as a gift from friends, I don't get paid for any reviews, it's just my own thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment