2 June 2012

Summer Challenge day 9 - Jubilee Street Party

My day 9 of the summer challenge is very simple but I really like how it turned out :) I decided to go for balloons and conffetti - its so festive! Blah, blah, here is the mani:


My nails are nowhere near the balloon shape but shhh :D Otherwise my mani is very festive and I just love the effect. I couldnt really capture how much the glitter polish shines in the sunlight  cause my camera would just freak out and be very stubborn not to show the gorgeous colors underneath the glitter.



This awesome polish from Jessica that Im holding is Krystal Pink. As you can see its little pink glitter and silver erm block glitter? (how do u guys call this kind of blocky glitter?) in a clear base. I have to say that my Jessica polishes are VERY old.. like at least 3 years old but they are still like new ones! I swear! They didnt get even little more thick, they arent runny or anything. Like I said, good as new! I couldnt believe when I opened bottle but like I suspected - still perfect :)

Polishes I used:
Viva la Diva 26
H&M Coral
IsaDora Surfers Paradise (which Im yet to swatch cause its so so soooo pretty!)
Viva la Diva 126
(on my thumb I have H&M Purple)
Jessica Krystal Pink over all
+ top coat

I have no idea if my nails are appropriate for todays theme but I really do hope so :D

You my lovely readers should check out list of girls taking part in Summer Challenge - maybe
not every day, but definitely participating! I made a post with all the links to their blogs,
you can find all of the links in a page "Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge" in the top right corner
of my blog! :) Come on, go head and check them out, they are doing amazing manis as you read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment