6 June 2012

Summer Challenge day 11 - Pink + Blue day

Pink and blue - this combo is just awesome.
So many ideas, so little finger nails! So I decided that for todays mani Ill do a water marble. I love it. Colors got mixed up somehow and I got a hint of purple in there :) I added some dots to make the mani even more fun, heres the result:


On my middle finger my top coat smeared the biggest dot so I just painted it over and added more top coat he he, yes I got lazy!



Polishes I used were:
Depend Pink Neon (the polish is very old and the number on it is no longer there)

Jessica King Tut's Gem
+ top coat

So, how did you like my water marbling?

You my lovely readers should check out list of girls taking part in Summer Challenge - maybe
not every day, but definitely participating! I made a post with all the links to their blogs,
you can find all of the links in a page "Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge" in the top right corner
of my blog! :) Come on, go head and check them out, they are doing amazing manis as you read this!



3 comments: